16 June 2022
- Play a leadership role in transforming lives around the world
- Vibrant faith-based Christian organisation
- Permanent full-time role with hybrid WFH flexibility, based in Chatswood, NSW
Are you an experienced finance professional looking for a dynamic and interesting role? Do you have strong attention to detail and enjoy juggling a broad set of responsibilities? Are you looking for a workplace that aligns with your Christian faith and values?
If so, this could be the right job for you!
WorldShare is a Christian aid and development organisation passionate about showing and sharing the love of Jesus. Our purpose is to see lives transformed and hope restored across the world through education, health and sharing the Gospel.
We work in Africa and Asia and our approach is partnership-driven. We come alongside locally-run Christian organisations that are creating life-changing opportunities for the world’s most vulnerable and marginalised people. We listen rather than lead, providing resources, expertise, and prayer support to help bring their God-given vision for their community to life.
Our goal is to combine best-practice aid and development with passionate Christian faith so that Christian organisations around the world are effective, resilient, and can bring about lasting change for their communities.
The Chief Finance & Operations Officer is a key member of the leadership team, responsible for leading and overseeing the efficiency and effectiveness of all corporate operations including finance, governance, business systems, information and communications technology.
The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for:
- Leading WorldShare’s financial strategies, policies and processes
- Overseeing WorldShare’s core assets and infrastructure including facilities, ICT, CRM and data.
- Supporting the financial monitoring and disbursement of funds to our partner organisations overseas
- Overseeing the processing and reconciliation of donations through a variety of channels
- Managing organisational risk and compliance
This role manages two direct reports as well as multiple 3rd-party vendors (e.g. payroll, IT, audit, CRM) to achieve these responsibilities.
A full list of responsibilities can be found in the position description below.
How To Apply
Send your cover letter and CV to WorldShare’s CEO John Lamerton via firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, tell us why you’d like the role and how you are a good fit.
Applications will close on 8 July 2022.